Friday, October 31, 2014

#8. Five important things.

I'm back from my busy week with the 30 day blogging challenge. Find out more about it here! I really don't want to make this one long. I did that for the last question lol. 
8)      Five things that are most important to you in a future mate

1. Faith. It's important that my future "better half" shares the most important thing to me, and that's my faith. It's not easy melding two lives into one anyway, but I believe it's much more doable when two people can agree on God.
2. Grounded. I can't explain this except to say, there is a confidence and just something really attractive about a guy that is grounded. This possibly comes from the fact that I'm really kinda flighty and all over the place, the ability to take (most) things as they come is one that I'd like to learn myself actually. 
3. Leadership qualities are important to me, because a leader (versus a boss) doesn't have to yell and scream, people just automatically follow the guide. 
4 Empathy. I think it's important that people be able to see both sides of a story. Empathy doesn't mean that you don't see what someone has done wrong, but it does mean that you see how being a human could cause them to make the mistake...That goes a long way toward someone who is gentle and merciful. 
5. Laughter. I love to laugh, the Bible backs me up with David (or was it Solomon) saying that laughter works like a medicine. I don't by any means want a silly man, but maybe someone who enjoys laughter and happiness. A person like that can't be too bad! 

Disclaimer: I didn't put the outward things that appeal to me for a reason, this is the top five most important things on short notice. Looks are important, but they make the top ten :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!