Monday, October 13, 2014

#3. A moment or a day when being single was really awesome.

And we continue on...
The Single Woman's 30 day blogging challenge.

3)      Describe a moment or a day when being single was really awesome.
Ah, so here we are at a good memory. My sister told me my last post made her sad lol. She doesn't ordinarily read my blog, but she was told (by me) that she was in it and wanted to make sure that she was put in a good light.
Now for the answer: As a person, single or married, I hope that there are always plenty of good days and moments, that's why it's difficult to pick only one. I think it would be easier to pick a time when it would have been good to be single and I wasn't lol. I'm going to go with the trip to NC in 2010. I don't remember what led up to it, or even any planning, but one day my friend Taylor and I decided to head up to the North Carolina a few hours away. We agreed that we would stop at any little shop or stop that interested us, and that's what we did. We had sandwiches at cute cafes and yummy coffee drinks from a java shop off a little mountain road...and the antique shops and boutiques we stopped at-Mm! We visited Taylor's sweet aunt, and ironically, when we got to her house after dinner the heavens opened up and poured out rain. The forecast was pretty formidable, so what we had planned as a day trip, turned into an overnight trip. I slept on the couch and it felt adventurous like sleepovers do when you're a child. The ride back was as fun as the ride there with lots of "deep conversation" and coffee. 
What's is your favorite single moment memory?
I was quite the chubs lol
As always, click the link (at the top) and check out the challenge. You may want to join! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun adventure! I was never single....always had a boyfriend and have been married forever! When you get to that stage in life, it becomes awesome things to do when the kids are away!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!