- When there is a food or beverage in our home, it doesn't matter who eats the majority of it...whoever eats the last of it, is the one who is said to have "eaten it" and are given the stink eye. I think that's so lame. This is where the second pet peeve comes in.
- You grab the family sized bag of potato chips out of the pantry only to look inside and see that there is hardly a handful of crumbs. This is a tactic to keep people from saying that "all" the chips were eaten by whoever had the last helping. Now, you have to decide whether to eat them and take the fall or leave them and make someone else mad.
- Now, if I were going to go with only three, this would be the last. Empty containers posing as full ones. Why are there always cracker boxes with no more crackers? Egg cartons with no eggs? Was it that hard to throw them in the compactor or trash?
- Covering Tupperware containers with saran wrap is like a sin in my book. Either find the top for the container, use foil to cover it, or put it in a container the plastic wrap will really stick to!
- Picking the best part out of any dish. Unlike some people, I enjoy leftovers; however, I don't enjoy going to eat a dish that is supposed to have rice, sausage and pineapples in it, and finding only rice.
So okay, I let that out. Tell me: What are your kitchen/food pet peeves?