Thursday, March 27, 2014

Childhood and old journals

So. I really have to get up the nerve to do this because it is so embarrassing, and yet sorta cute (if I may say so myself.) I found a journal entry from when I was about ten years old...I took a picture of it just below for you to read. Honestly, I was laughing and cringing at the same time.

Foreword: On the page before it, I was saying that mom had told me we were going walking around the block, and I didn't want to, this was next...
By the way, mom ALWAYS minded if I didn't make my bed. I was bonkers to write this down as evidence.
Yup.
Your turn! Pleeeease tell me I'm not the only one with about ten childhood journals! This was semi-normal, right? Clue me in in the comments.

Elisabeth Arona


5 comments:

  1. I have quite a few childhood journals myself.
    I wonder where I put them all? Now I have to see if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I just stumbled upon a paper yesterday that my daughter wrote when she was in fifth grade. She spelled SA instead of essay . We all had a good laugh about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cute "SA" does sound pretty accurate though...lol

      Delete
  3. No longer the only one in the family without glasses. Now you're like everyone else. Yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my old journals. Will have to burn them Before I die to destroy the evidence.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!